“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page” Said St. Augustine. Travelling gives the opportunity to know and mingle with different culture and with different people. This improves the perspective of a man in his life. It teaches endurance and courage. It encourages the tendency of adapting with different environment and molds your understandings. Travelling inspires the traveler to go on and on. This article highlights the reason why people are interested of visiting Paris during the month of August. Paris is the capital city of France, situated on the reservoirs of the river Seine. It is a well-liked tourist destination. It has an oceanic climate which has warm and pleasant summer and chilly winter. We see 10 various factors that attracts people towards the most populous city, Paris.
1. Paris Plage is a summertime activity run by Travel Routes the government of Paris. The roadways on the reservoir of the Seine will be blocked during every July and August. Sandy beaches and palm trees will be hosted on the road side. During the night, they open air dances and there will be a lot of fun.
2. Open air entertainment will be on every Saturday and Sunday at Parc Floral. You can enjoy Bach to Beatles tunes concert for free of cost. Unconditional delight would make your heart to flourish.
3. Another entertainment area is La Villette located in the north end of Paris. This is an amusement area for the people of all ages. It is also known as Science Centre. Kids will enjoy playing on the sand and wind play ground. You can have an amazing experience by climbing on a giant dragon with a 26 meter tongue slide.
4. August 5th is a perfect date every year to have a wonderful as well as economical shopping in Paris. You get clothes, accessories, beautiful and inventive kids’ outfits, groceries, chocolate, cookies, linens for an extremely economical price. The expertise designers would make you look trendy with their creative fashion works.
5. The open air dance halls present immense excitements with the strings of colored lights. They are the typical French guinguettes.
6. You can enjoy seeing the moonlight movies, foreign directed and home grown shots for free during the August 2nd to August 20th.
7. Eye candy: The soaring art stuff and you will find historical, fantasy, gothic and anime. You would also find naughty kids stuffs.
8. We have many free events during the summer, especially during the August. You can check with parisvoice.com to find the free events such as exhibitions in numerous international cultural centers and free concerts.
9. The XS Arena group provides faster internet and gaming cafes which would be operated 24/7. They located conveniently at metros considering the expediency of the travelers. There will not be any communication complexities.
10. Ultimately, you gain more value by spending less from your pocket during August. People get better tables in restaurants and spacious rooms at hotels for your good stay.
The perfect occasion to visit Paris is during the summer and especially in the month of August. You would enjoy the cost effective journey to Paris during this month, without compromising the full time excitements.